Friday, February 5, 2010

Powered Car Subwoofer Could Someone Tell Me About This Powered Car Subwoofer?

Could someone tell me about this powered car subwoofer? - powered car subwoofer

Ive been looking for low prices to add my car because my car speakers now suck and I came across this .... http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ... and wondered whether something is worth and how they think the car could be connected ... I have another question that a stock radio in my car is an inexpensive converter, the product, connect the radio to connect to, because I thank no money for an expensive radio for her buy you in advance

2 comments:

chevrolet man said...

SNI for your vehicle, you must resign if the factory radio, which costs $ 25 to $ 35 used, depending on where you find it. I do not think that the amplifier is a very good buy, it seems very simple and could probably find an amp brand for the same price or even cheaper. Even 400 watts is not really much to say and also how many channels it is.

Kiro said...

I have never seen a subwoofer in action with this type of forum, but I think I can add in the details.
It would be better to find something that is cheaper, because it appears that this connection is not very good, but if you buy, regardless of thoughts is a means of connection.
You can use the subwoofer to the rear speakers for signals from the rear speakers wire, subwoofer, said he wants to be. It is advisable to buy an amplifier, but this is the way to the ghetto. I know a friend that it sounds with a relatively strong Sony 200W RMS subwoofer and good.

Post a Comment