Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hashimotos Disease Hashimotos Disease....what Now?

Hashimotos Disease....what now? - hashimotos disease

Last year in March, I went to an endocrinologist to see, because he was not with my time twice a year and the results of my thyroid test came back and was too high. They told me I had hypothyroidism resulting from Hashimoto. They put me on atenolol and I did not have my period during the 3 days (in June) and arrested. Then I returned to my appointment and I took atenolol and told me to go home and return in 3 months. I went back in October and said that my thyroid is still great, so I ran several blood tests. They said everything was in order and should set up in 5 months. If everything is OK, then how is this still havent had my period? Is this really Hashimoto's disease or something else? Does anyone know?

I am not on birth control pills or other pills. I do not play sports or anything and I had this problem with periods between the 8th Class last year was my first visit to the doctor. I eat healthy and well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment