Monday, December 14, 2009

Plans For Dunk Tank I Am Planning A Client/employee Appreciation Cook-out For October. Would Like Some Fun Ideas?

I am planning a client/employee appreciation cook-out for October. Would like some fun ideas? - plans for dunk tank

Let me give you some details. My business consists of leasing property to wholesalers. A 140 properties with about 300 participants at this event / Cook-out. I would like to express my gratitude to them for providing an afternoon of fun and good food expression. Steaks, fried potatoes, the works of foods ...

I want a sorta "Autumn Festival" type of atmosphere. It is casual. On Sunday afternoon, 4 to 6 is the deadline, but may take longer. October is still warm and hot weather.

I thought a tank would dunk "funny? With Me (aka Boss) in the tank? But now I'm not doing something else too! I want it around them in fun! The age group ranges from teens to seniors, so I need the corresponding activities. "Cost" is not a problem for these wonderful people. I do not need a party planner or websites. I prefer to work the good ideas of the mind.

10 points for the best idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment