Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Problems Excessive Gas In Grown Man Major Excessive Gas And Other Problems.?

Major excessive gas and other problems.? - problems excessive gas in grown man

Since I am small, I was scared and intestinal complaints. but here lately so bad that the goddess did not eat anything but go through the painful gas epilogues. Sometimes all you need to do is eat a cake, and I'm flying like a ball. I'm tired to exclude intolerance to certain foods, but the only thing I've learned that disturbs me the cold drinks. Coca-Cola and Dr Pepper. I think the corn syrup, high fructose content. I, too, the fact remains I still deadly gas. Sometimes it bothers me, and sometimes not. These are symptoms that have in recent months. Constipation, excessive gas, dull pain (in the middle of my stomach where the rib end), I'm hungry soon after eating. Im hungry two hours after I have eatin a big meal. I'm a girl. 5'8 110 pounds.I sorry, but that does not seem right. The hurts when I have sex. Bad sometimes painful periods.

I have an insurance for the beginning of the month. I'm afraid to go to the doctor right away because it is a condition might consider, I do not know how longcan do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment